The present legal notice regulates the use and operation of the website WWW.VIBUX.COM, which is owned by VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L…
Navigation on the website WWW.VIBUX.COM confers the condition of USER thereof and implies the complete and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice, notifying therein that said terms and conditions may be amended without prior notification by VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.., which case shall proceed to the publication and dissemination thereof as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended that one carefully read the content hereof in the event of wishing to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user likewise hereby undertakes to make a proper use of the website pursuant to law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice, and shall be held liable to VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. or against any third party, for any losses and damages which may be occasioned as a result of a breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorised or otherwise is expressly prohibited, and the VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. may refuse or withdraw access and use of the website at any given moment.
VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.., pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, pleased be advised that:
- Its corporate name is: VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L..
- Its commercial name is: VIBUX
- Its COMPANY Tax ID (CIF) No. is: B70468319
- Its registered office is located at: RÚA MARCIAL DEL ADALID, 1, 1º IZQ, 15005 A CORUÑA
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Santiago de Compostela Tomo 263, folio 154, hoja SC-47996, inscripción 1º
For the purposes of contacting us, placed at your disposal are several means of contact which are specified below:
- Tel: (0034) 881 874 221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: RÚA MARCIAL DEL ADALID, 1, 1º IZQ, 15005 A CORUÑA
All notifications and communications between users and VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall be deemed to be effective, for all purposes, when sent via any of the aforementioned means.
3. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and services thereof are of free and open access. Nevertheless, VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. may subject the use of certain services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The User warrants the authenticity and up-to-date nature of all the information which is furnished to VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. and shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements that he/she may make.
The User hereby expressly undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. and not to employ same, inter alia:
- To disseminate content of a nature which is illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, glorification of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses or carry out actions which are liable to change, impair, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. or of third parties; as well as to obstruct the access of other users to the website and the services thereof by means of the massive consumption of IT resources through which VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. renders its services.
- To attempt to gain access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. or of any third party and, where appropriate, extract information.
- To infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights , as well as the breach the confidentiality of the information of VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. or that of any third party.
- To impersonate the identity of any other user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other manner whatsoever to publicly disseminate, transform or amend the contents, unless authorised to do so by the holder of the corresponding rights or is authorised by law to do so.
- To compile data for advertising purposes and to forward advertising of any type whatsoever and communications for sale purposes or for any other commercial purposes without the prior request or consent thereof beforehand.
All contents of the website, understanding as such, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes thereof, constitute property owned by VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.., without being construed as being assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights thereto to the user beyond that which is as strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
All in all, the users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently assigned to any third party, nor are installed in servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation whatsoever.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind whatsoever which appear on the website are the property of VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.., and shall not be construed in any manner whatsoever the use or access thereto as conferring to the User any rights thereon.
The distribution, amendment, assignment or public communication of the contents and undertake any other action which is not expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights thereto is strictly prohibited.
The insertion of a hyperlink shall under no circumstances whatsoever imply the existence of any relationship between VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. and the owner of the website where the hyperlink is inserted, nor the acceptance and approval by VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. of the contents or services thereof.
VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall not be held liable for any use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the activities undertaken on the basis thereof.
3.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE THEREOF
The contents of the present website is of a general nature and is merely for informational purposes, and no guarantee is given for access to all content, nor its completeness, accuracy, validity or up to date nature, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. excludes, to the extent that the legislation so permits, any liability for losses and damages of any manner derivative from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or up to date nature of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds of the conveyed, disseminated, stored, made available contents, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may occasion alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-compliance of the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice as a result of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall not be held liable for the actions of any third party which infringes intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. accepts no liability whatsoever for information not included in this website and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links which are included on this website is solely informational and is intended to inform the user about the existence of other sources which may broaden the contents offered on this website. VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. does not guarantee nor shall be held liable for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends that said sites be visited, and shall not, therefore, be held liable for the result obtained. VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall not be held liable for the insertion of hyperlinks by any third party.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
Should any user or third party whatsoever consider that events or circumstances exist which disclose the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the undertaking of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must forward a notification to VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements.
Administrative information furnished through the website shall not supplant the legal disclosure of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official gazettes of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument which certifies the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website should be construed as a guideline and does not purport to be legally binding.
In the event of requiring any information from you, we will always expressly request that you furnish on a voluntary basis. The data shall be compiled by means of the data collection forms of the website or other channels.
Basic Information on Data Protection
- Data Controller: VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L..
- Purpose: To render the services of: specialized design, bim consulting and forwarding of commercial communications
- Legitimisation: Execution of a contract. The consent of the interested party.
- Recipients: No data shall be assigned to any third party, barring legal obligation to do so.
- Rights: A user is entitled to the rights of access, rectification and deletion of the data, as well as other rights, specified in the additional information, which he/she may exercise by contacting the address of the data controller at email@example.com
- Origin: The interested party himself/herself.
5. COOKIES POLICY
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the use o the terminal, and can be used to recognise the user.
How are cookies used on this website and what is a cookie?
- Analytical: Are those cookies which are processed by us or by third parties, enabling us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service. To this end, we analyse your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the user experience.
The details of the cookies used in this web page are as follows:
Google Analytics Cookies:
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz, _ga…)
Name: Google Analytics
Type: Third party
Purpose: Enable the tracking of the website through the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google in order to obtain information on user access to websites. Examples of the data stored for further analysis are as follows: number of times a user visits a website, dates of the user’s first and last visits, duration of visits, from which webpage the user accessed the website, which search engine was used by the user to access the web or what link was clicked on, from where the user accessed the website etc. The information generated by the “cookie” as regards the user’s use of the website shall be directly transmitted to and stored by Google Inc (company with headquarters in the USA).
Further information: The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, reason why it is suggested that the privacy page of Google Analytics be consulted, https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage, in order to obtain further information as regards the cookies used and the disabling thereof (taking into account that we shall not be held liable for the content or the veracity of the websites of any third party).
Note: ‘Proprietary’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is specified in the preceding table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
The user may enable, block or delete cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the browser options installed on one’s computer.
See the installed browser documentation.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Should you wish to refuse the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you may download an add-on which performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present terms and conditions shall be governed by prevailing Spanish legislation.
The language used shall be Spanish.
Further information – Who is the party responsible for the processing of the user’s data?
- Identification: VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L..
- TAX ID (NIF) NUMBER: B70468319
- Postal address: RÚA MARCIAL DEL ADALID, 1, 1º IZQ, 15005 A CORUÑA
- Telephone: (0034) 881 874 221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the purposes for processing a user’s personal data?
At VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.., Owner of the Website, the information furnished by the interested persons is processed in order to undertake the administrative, accounting and tax management of the SERVICES OF THE COMPANY, as well as the forwarding of commercial communications.
For how long is the personal data retained?
The data shall be retained unless otherwise requested by the user the purging thereof and in either event during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
What is the legitimisation for the processing of your data?
The legal grounds for the processing of the personal data is specified below:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of services of the specialized design, bim consulting
- Consent of the interested party: Forwarding of commercial communications
Who are the recipients of the disclosed data?
No data shall be assigned to any third party, barring legal obligation to do so.
Any transfers of data to third countries?
No data transfers are envisaged to third party countries.
What are the user’s rights when furnishing his/her personal data?
Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation in relation as to whether the VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. is processing or not the personal data concerning same.
The interested parties are entitled to access his/her personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion thereof, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which they were compiled.
Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the restriction of the processing of his/her data, in which case said data shall only be retained for the exercise of or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of his/her data. In that case, VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
One may materially exercise his/her rights in the following manner: One is entitled to the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as the portability of his/her data, which may be exercised by writing to VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L..
In the event of having given one’s consent for a specific purpose, one is entitled to revoke the consent granted at any given moment, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to the revocation thereof.
In the event that the user deems that his/her rights have been infringed in relation to the protection of his/her personal data, in particular when the user has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, he/she may file a claim to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
HOW IS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED?
The personal data which is processed at VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. originates from the interested party.
Special categories of personal data are not processed (which are those data which disclose the ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or the trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to identify in an unequivocal manner an actual person, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. adopts the corresponding security levels pursuant to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL and other applicable legislation. Nevertheless, the absolute invulnerability of the systems cannot be warranted, therefore, it shall not be held liable for any losses and damages derivative from alterations that a third party may occasion in the computer systems, electronic documents or files belonging to the user.
If one chooses to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our company, VIBUX SOLUTIONS S.L.. shall not be held liable for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies which may be stored on the user’s computer.
Our policy as regards email is intended for the forwarding only of the communications that one has requested to receive.
Should the user prefer not to receive these messages via email, he/she is offered the option of exercising his/her rights of cancellation and waiver of the receipt of said messages, pursuant to that set forth in Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.